Cub Scouts are a non-profit organization that is funded by annual dues and fundraising. In our efforts to keep the costs affordable to the scouts, we are embarking on a fundraiser of selling Boy Scouts of America Camp Cards.
The cost of each card is just $5. Here are the discounts that the card comes.
- Coupon for $5 off of $50 purchase at Safeway.
- Coupon for $10 off of $50 purchase at Bass Pro Shops
- $5 off $25 purchase at the Greene Turtle restaurant
- Free Small Frosty with any purchase at Wendy’s
- Any size coffee or slushee for just $1 at Royal Farms
- $20 off on Adult/$5 off on child ticket at Medieval Times
- 15% off total purchase at Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Free chips and medium drink with purchase of med or large sub at Firehouse subs
- $8 off Signature Service Oil Change at Jiffy Lube
- $5 off the purchase of $25 or more at Buffalo Wild Wings
- 15% off purchase of $50 or more at Baltimore Scout Shop
All discounts are good until 12/31/2017
This year, $2 from each card, sold by the cub scout, will go toward the cost of camping trips of the scouts’ choice.
Please consider supporting scouts of Pack 352 by purchasing the Camp Cards.