We are very excited for such a large interest in the family camping trip to Bee Tree Preserve this weekend.
Unfortunately, due to the forecast of rain all day on Saturday, we have decided to postpone the family camping trip to Saturday, October 29th to Sunday, October 30th. We chose this date because Bee Tree Preserve was available for that weekend and the weather won’t be too cold for camping.
Only the date has changed, all other camping material stays the same. We apologize for the last minute change, but we really want the first experience for our younger cubs to be a positive one, and camping in the rain is less than ideal.
If you had signed up and paid for the family camping, please contact the pack at cubpack352 at gmail.com and let us know that you cannot make the new date. We will contact you to refund your payment.